Hidden from the world, 07 August 2022

Hidden from the world, 07 August 2022

Tucked away half way up the cliff we traverse to get to the beach, and camouflaged against potential threats and also it's prey, is this magnificent beast. I have no idea what species it is, but isn't it wonderful?

Every day for the past week and a half, at least, I've been trying to get a decent photo of this spider. But whether it was too windy, or the camera on the phone couldn't get a decent enough image, or there were too many people around and I didn't want to reveal its presence I just could not get a decent photo. 

Today, though, everything came together and I can share this wonderful spider in all its glory.

#arthropod, #insect, #macro, #web, #arachnid, #spider, #web, #wildlife, #arachnophobia, #bug, #close-up, #closeup, #natural, #nature, #predator,

Comments